PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 10540 Congratulations on over 12000 posts
Old 27th Jan 2011, 08:26
AN2 Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

PPRUNE is one of my daily stops in the www and often stays in an open browser window far longer than originally planned. This section here has a lot of information on the subject of private flying, friendly folks who help out and who are always willing to listen and discuss.

In today's situation, forums like this and the people who talk to each other and learn from each other are a vital instrument in keeping our dreams and hopes alive. Who else to talk to about the things going on in GA, many of them not encouraging, then the folks here, who share the passion for flying as well as the fear of the loss of the same to the brave new world of regulated Europe.

IO540, you have been and are an inspiration to me personally and without any doubt to many around here. You do what many of us dream of but can't get there for various reasons, but the very fact that you do and talk about it will inspire others. 12'000 posts can be achieved in many different ways, but I would like to say that not one of yours has been in vain. Quantity and quality do not match often, you, sir, are an exception to this rule.

Especcially today, where GA is in severe peril and under attack from many different sides, it is important to talk about it, to share the experiences and to show the odd picture and travel report to remind all of us why we bother.

Keep the good work coming.

Best regards
AN2 Driver