PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 10540 Congratulations on over 12000 posts
Old 27th Jan 2011, 08:25
Aerials

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pace, what a wonderful way to bring all PPruNers together for a nice round table discussion without any acrimony (so far!) Thank you.

For this budgie pilot, reading anecdotes about real flying events is deeply engrossing. I have a very sympathetic boss who as long as I produce the goods, spares me a few minutes here and there. I suppose the discussion about the politics surrounding our common interest leaves me a bit unenthusiastic but this is because I have no input to make. It’s all a bit out of my recent experience.

Beagle is one of my favourite celebs here – he seems to be the unofficial voice of CAA. I also thoroughly enjoy his contributions in Mil Air and AH&N. My other celebs are IO540 of course, Pace, Pilot DAR, bose X, SNS3Guppy along with a few others who write in a straightforward way and speak their mind. I really admire those who are open to persuasion into taking a different view on a topic. There are others who with their ‘willy waving’, without making their point, just waste my time. I wonder how many other folk think in similar ways?

Nobody is on my ‘ignore’ list yet. (If I was brave enough though, I would be a part-time spelling and grammar policeman!)

To answer your last post Pace, it is an addiction for me and like you, I have worked out which contributers give me food for thought and those who don’t.

Congratulations IO540 on breaking a significant number of posts! Having only read the more recent ones, was there a thread like this generated for your 10,000th?