PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VIII
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2011, 22:21
ALEX60021

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey..

Don't worry about the IQ test. Actually, I don't really know if your IQ is what they wanted to test. I had my FI on 20th of December. At the end of the interview i walked out, exit the building and they called me back and they said if i could take another test. And it was this IQ test actually. So, don't worry. 3 weeks after I got my GC.
So, this process so far:

20 dec-FI...after almost 2 weeks my status changed from Applied to Approval in Progress...and 4 days after I got: " You will be contacted..." and locked out from my account. And the GC was 4 or 5 days after my status changed.

I honestly didn't think I'll make it through. I consider myslef very lucky. So, I know this waiting is incredible hard but keep believing and do not lose your hope! At my FI it was a girl who tought it was that bad at the interview and she said she failed and didn't want to send them the rest of the documents. They emailed her and asked for the documents. After that she got the GC!
And by the way...as far as i know, all of us who took the IQ test got the GC.

don't worry
As far as I know, yes it's a littble bit too early. After my FI i did some research on this forum and there were many girls who had news after a week or two..In my case didn't happen that soon, so it's ok. You could still get the GC.

Best of luck!

is anyone of you joining on 21 March?