PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Extortionist Doctor in New Delhi
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2011, 14:52
Burnmidnightoil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil Unprofessional Doctor

Perhaps all that are saying that our man is over 60 is a disgrace to condemn him for this and also i would like to point out that Doctor Bhalla asked me for money but I told him it would be paid by the company never the less i did find he wanted to put me to test that i did not need like a tread mill and other things saying i had high blood pressure I am so damn fit at the age of over 60 fitter than most young people and have always been fit from daily exercises that the doctor forgot to sign my medical so i had to get a new one in the USA.
This clearly is not correct at all and the FAA was the ones who pointed this out to me also
Apart from that if it was not for the Ex Pat crews coming to India alot of young Pilots would not be flying today, as we have given chances to those that lack the necessary skills to fly and trained them to a suitable standard that they lacked.
If the system was a little better and less corrupt and corrected itself to the ICAO standards then we would see better standards throughout the aviation industry not just medicals
Those that have been trusted to do medicals and flight testing should also realise that not everyone is perfect and we all need to make money in the aviation Industry regardless,and help those that need help instead of asking for money we do not all have,this is why we are all working
Those who fall fowl shall be removed and the ICAO aviation People in high places will endeavour to eliminate those that cant do their job correctly
It is a shame we all have to blame each other and I say those that throw stones should not throw them my way
Aviation is such a small field that everyone gets to know regardless
We will see if this Doctor will be investigated regardless whether he is good or bad