PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polish Presidential Flight Crash Thread
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2011, 11:50
RockShock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SadPole
No, as I showed you again and again – it wasn't me who was using the goaround time confusion for political purposes but the political circles in Poland, and to a degree even our so called "experts".
You see, that is your problem that even now you still try to undermine the qualifications of the commision. Mind you that the commision has active airline pilots, air disaster experts and people with experience in air safety. Yet, you put them between "quotes" to show their credibility should not be trusted.

The confusion about exact time is the very basis of the theory that supposedly the crew tried to execute the GoAround by the book. Even Klich says that.
Yes, the problem is that Klich refers to the confusion created when MAK failed to read from the CVR the first g/a at 100m from the PIC - due to their report the first g/a call was by the FO. That's what he means by 'timing' the GoAround.
You, obviously, you refer to the timestamps which I tell you again are irrelevant - if the Polish CVR transcript will start 5sec earlier, the plane will hit the ground 5sec earlier too. Unless of course, as you wrote, someone will be tampering with the recordings in order to stich the tapes togehter.
As to me – I saw all the three different goaround times being given/guessed and treated it as unreliable on that basis. No exact time given – no theories allowed based on those new phrases.
I repeat again: you used journalist 'transcript' to criticize the comissions and "experts" professionalism before the report is published. You find them unreliable yet they were reliable enough to bash around all the people not following your line and the people working in Poland from across the industry to solve the investigation. You should mind that there are a lot of people here from Poland who are part of the industry and certainly they are not happy to read that you undermine their competences based on the press stories. The military world in Poland still carries the burden of the communism era, but the civil authorities are at a level that unjustifies any criticism that you have made - and those are civil authorities involved in investigation, apart from the military prosecutors.

Now - show me what I supposedly did wrong in that whole thing. Take your time.
The list of your latest posts should be sufficient lecture for anyone who'd like to draw the conclusions.