PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Williamtown Procedures
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2011, 09:00
rotorblades

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It’s almost as if your air traffic control is some type of religious faith that comes from a “bible” which shall never be doubted or queried.
Its several bibles called MATS, NAPM, LOAs & LIs. If we break the 'rules' set down in them and something happens we would not have a leg to stand on, duty of care and all that.
I, for one, dont want to get sent to prison for manslaughter just so Dick in his VFR A109 doesnt get held up for a short period.

Instead of bagging the controllers Dick, who have absolutely no say in the rules & regulations you should be concerned with the managers within CASA & AsA who do.

And as for your dummy spit about anonymous cowards & closed minds, that is low Dick, very very low (well below LSALT). As one of your friends pointed out, you were once voted Australian of the Year and beyond reproach (?!!?)
Im sure it wasnt for comments like that!

I for one am happy for anyone to know who I am, but others arent and thats purely because of the recriminations that can follow. Thats why this is an 'anonymous' forum...................

Alex Hilliard