PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OFFICER and AIRCREW 'CANDIDATES' PLEASE READ THIS THREAD FIRST!
Old 25th Jan 2011, 23:48
TheSkywayMan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Selection

Thanks again for your response PN. I did spot the educational requirements, and after my costly abbreviation error (EFT by the way), I am good to go. Thought I'd have another browse of the thread but after looking through again i'm not sure I spotted any relevant comments regarding pilot selection. Your post number 385 refers to WSOp, but I thought there might be some more specific information for Pilot.

Anyway reading through all the posts it sounds as though its a question of waiting. From a management point of view, if I were in OASCs position, i'd be doing the exact same thing. Plenty of applicants, not enough places, and everyone willing to wait as long as it takes.

Has anyone been accepted outright in the last few months? That would be a question i'd like the answer to? I've heard on the grape vine its a score of 140'ish in the aptitudes (obviously with everything else in your favour too) to be in with a chance at the moment.