PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polish Presidential Flight Crash Thread
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2011, 20:47
RockShock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SadPole

@SadPole: I know you won't be disappointed, but rather satisfied, but this is my last post to you unless something drastically changes my mind. I am sick of having to put your misleading information straight and you must have some purpose in all you write here.

Latest from Kaczynski.

President not cargo package - can decide about landing
If you care to read the article, not just the 'click-luring' headline, you will see that the alive Kaczynski is referring not to the landing in Smolensk, but to the selection of reserve airfield, hence he concluded that presence of the presidential minister in the FD was nothing wrong, as they were agreeing as to where divert in case of being unable to land. So please, again, do not post misinformation and politically biased opinion here - even more as you seem to succeed in convincing some people that political climate in Poland has something to do with the accident!
You tend to drop false information and then after someone claryfying this, you don't admit to misinformation, but continue with elaborate non-relevant posts to support your opinions (as it was when you referred to unprofessional and written-on-the-knee ATC transcript with missing timestamps which in fact was something a journalist copied from the slideshow and didn't admit you were wrong...)