PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2011, 19:50
Stoffel_KT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey AJArkley,

I can't give you any advice regarding to the training software you have been using.

But I can tell you one thing.
As much as I can ofcourse recommend any preparation you take to go to any selection test I don't feel you have to use this preparation softwares. These selection test are designed to test your basic skills in certain area's, they don't test your knowledge on anything specific. If you need any knowledge, this will be explained to you prior the actual test and this knowledge they give you does not always reflect reality for 100%.... If you understand what I mean... In a way I mean this as well like... If you would be able to practise the exact exercises they give you, if you just give it enough training, everybody after a certain time will be able to pass it... this however takes a bit away the reason of the test and this does not mean you would be succesfull further on in training.

The only thing that is required for these test is that you are well rested and try to feel as confident as possible. This means as well that if you feel more comfortable doing some practise test that might reflect the selection test, you should do this. But don't keep on focussing to much on these practise test I would say. If you are up for the game and conditions are as optimal as possible for you while doing the actual tests, thing should go fine.
Just remember to keep on fighting during the test, even when you think you are completely screwing it up, quite often that is not the case even when you are absolutely sure of it... Take a deep breath and just keep on going at these times...

Anyway, as much as I haven't been able to help you with you exact question I think, I hope I have been able to guide you a bit.

Good luck with your test,

as I said before... get well rested, relax as much as possible and during the test, take full advantage of every little pause you get between 2 different parts of the test