PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2011, 17:50
xxfl350xx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok

Bagoongathipon

I have no idea if its your ignorance or if your on something half the time your reading and posting here. And to be quite frank I really dont care.

Read the post again with a clear mind and you might actually understand that I am very happy with the MPL program and the cadets that have concluded and are now flying. That whether some had 100% or 50% sponsorship from Cebu Pac or Clark Av sponsorship (what you refer to as a noncebu pac sponsored cadet) is irrelevant at this point.
Im sure also that with your years and years of corporate experience, dealings with banks and so forth, you are a very knowledgeable and wise person in regards to businesses.. But again its irrelevant to the point.

What is relevant to this thread is positively helping and assisting all the CA pilots in their future endeavors. I am honestly impressed at their performance and thats why I decided to post on this thread.They have proven beyond a doubt that the MPL is a worthy licence to hold. And with all that I know about CA, I know that whether one was aligned or not, it was not an easy road for any cadet at the time to conclude their studies. I am also aware that their are a handful of students who have concluded but are not aligned as of yet. I do share the same concern in knowing what will happen and outcome of those MPL pilots.
I pretty much doubt that anyone will be able to answer that here right now, but we can at least, for now express our concern and best wishes to those still waiting.
And for those MPl'ers flying keep up the good work and dedication. Our industry is not an easy one, but it is a rewarding experience to be in it right.