PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair exodus, what is the plan?
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2011, 06:15
stansdead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unregistered 737,

I didn't blame you, or other pilots for the global recession. Can you point me to where I did? What I did say is that banks did things that were rash, pre recession, such as lending large sums of money to impressionable young fools.

"unless you want to spend 5/6/7 years working for nothing"......what are you doing now then? All that debt to service. You're working for the banks and FR shareholders only.

You seem to think that you're incredibly clever for loading yourself in debt and putting your ability to own a home, or save meaningfully back by 15 years. You're not.

You'll find many people in BA who spent 5/6/7 years "working for nothing" in order to get there. At your interview in February, I'd knock off some of your smug attitude and knuckle down.

As for hypocrisy. Why am I hypocritical? I didn't get in debt in order to fly. I've never been a flash Harry with a Porsche. I've saved and I've worked hard.

That's not hypocrisy. It's called not being dumb.

Good luck with your interview into BA. Are you going to devise a way to try and fast track their seniority system? But only in order not to waste 5/6/7 years being an FO?