PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAK AIRWAYS info
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2011, 02:57
Gulfstreamaviator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RAK at last might get airborne

I have been in the RAK airport most of this week, and wish to report that RAK airways is alive and well, and getting bigher every day.

There were three 737 on ramp (good or bad sign). terminal was well busy, and one did take off when I was there.

The offices are moving, Ops certainly to the airport from the RAK watch tower in Al Hamrah.

There is a very nice, gentle life in RAK area, housing is good and covers all price levels, from the 300 aeds bed space, to the 1.5m aeds villa.

Night life is limited, but the leasure style is very nice and relaxed. Mostly based on the beach.

As to salary and benefits I can not assist, but the office staff get a very very good accomodation allowance, as well as a reasonable salary.

The interviews are dependant upon your desired position, Ops staff have been hired remotely, and formalised on their arrival. Flight crew, not up to date on this sorry.

Hope this assists, your relocation plans, come to RAK...ps. I have room rentals available, as well as villas, and town house... Glf