PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Enough With The Scab Rehetoric!!
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2002, 00:15
aussie1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Munchkin

I have been through LHR regularly and only made the point because I follow british and Australian press because im stuck in the US, and its seems to me that the government is quite happy to condemm there actions but have yet after a year do not do anything to push them into a corner. They must, being a british company be somehow accountable for these actions. Given a labour government, you would think they would be all over it.
As for us pilot, well i will stess it again, CX is getting exactly what they want, a divide within the group.
Neck to neck, I still cannot believe this is going on. If I was at the head of the table, I would do everything in my power to ensure that the pilot body remained unified, take Swire to the Cleaners in the UK and have a field day.
******** pompous pricks.
I agree management comes and management goes. Remember Frank Lorenzo, he came, he destroyed what he touched and has never been heard of again. Damm, dont mention that name around here, baseball bats go flying. Point being, who will remain in the end, us pilots....lets at least try to keep it civilised. I would like to believe that I do work with highly inteligent and professional ADULTS

You have all our support, but why is it that the union is losing so much of it???, Why have over 30% of your members resigned.
The ban has to be lifted and tactics changed. I foresee a majority unionless pilot body therefore a minority in all other respects.

You mentioned timing, Well mate the sand is running out. I hope you are right and i hope happens quickly. And when it goes down it better be glorious, im talking rocky style
aussie1

Last edited by BlueEagle; 3rd Sep 2002 at 00:48.