PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair exodus, what is the plan?
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2011, 13:31
Unregistered737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The problem that FR is facing has nothing to do with the cadets ready to pay for a TR to get some time on a jet but has a lot more to do with the fact that once the people with any 'intelligence' have some hours behind them they try to leave before the get even more shafted....the stupid people (unlike myself) go for the command upgrade.

Stansdead you have a bit of a chip on your shoulder don't you....if your working for FR then you have come through the same route that I have so I don't know where animosity is coming from? Stop being so hypocritical!

If you DON'T work for FR then what are you doing commenting on a FR thread?!

The problem is not these 'well financed, intellectually challenged, unregistered 737 type individuals' there are plenty with my common sense that decided that any terms and conditions are better than none at all! Its the fact that we have no captains and even fewer are going through the command process....as for PB's attrition rate I am curious to know what the rate is from BRK... any moron knows that you can make figures tell you what you want, all you need to do is look at the guy at the top of the fuel league!

As for TELSTAR

"There is no flight crew shortage. Nobody is leaving. It's all under control. We are not worried. We haven't pushed people too far with our greed. Ryanair Pilots are the most under worked overpaid Pilots in Europe. DRINK the Kool-aid....."

Erm people are leaving, its under control now but when captains in stn are working 80 - 90 hours at the moment what are we going to do when the fleet size doubles over the summer? You sound like the sort of person who would fall for the media spin that the management dishes out on a regular basis!

Bring on the summer schedule!

U737