PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Floods & MRH90
Thread: Floods & MRH90
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2011, 07:15
Hydraulic Palm Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
finestkind

without operational experience a persons experience and professionalism is lacking.
No, I said but some would helpful.

Do you believe the ADF should always be on NTM.
Yes, of course. It could be 90 days, but it is still a notice to move.

Are you suggesting that weather and deconfliction has nothing to do with authorisation or clearances? Well my lack of operational experience is certainly showing as in all my flying authorisation and clearances always, as main brief points, had significant relevance on weather and deconfliction.
You know that is not what I said, so stop trying to turn around the fact that you clearly have no idea about operational risk management rather than authorising a training trip in the local area. It could have been worth risking the lives of additional crews to save those that were in peril; it might not have been That is what balanced risk management is about. have you ever authorised a sortie where the odds of the crew coming home were less than 50/50?

Mate, you can probably speak for Amberley, but are you so certain that Oakey had a recall plan and that the details in the duty officer's folder were correct........