PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Getting that first 1000 hours when your country has zero GA
Old 24th Jan 2011, 06:51
captainsuperstorm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
it' s normal to be treated of a troll. no one like to hear the truth, especially when I see all these wanabes pilots who have spent a fortune and who probably will never fly after their commercial license.

There is no way to build time nowadays. Years ago, it was possible, africa, bush, USA as a flight instructor, tow banners, discovery flights over Grand Canyon,... Visa was not easy to get, but it was possible.

after doing time building, we joined regionals, aircharters, turboprop or light jet operators...
60-70 years ago, we were hired on the spot at our aviation club with a PPL.
Now you have to go all they way, and be insulted at the end by morons in the HR. I am totally disgusted by this aviation market.

many 20 yo boys with no job, and no opportunities.Not only in the aviation, it s everywhere, any sectors...
don't loose hope, keep your dream, don't put all your money in this aviation ****. avoid scams like P2F, and jobs where you work for free.Stay proud of this noble profession, don't settle down for these suckers! make them spit their money!show me the money! agree?