PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2011, 05:43
bjork

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interviews

Re AnneBubbles and TonyS. Hey when i had my Qantas interview i bypassed the group interview, and went straight to panel. It was purely by chance though, cos i rang to reschedual my interview, i said to them that i had been called off a SBY for my current airline, and the lady said "oh are you already cabin crew".. i said yes & she said well in that case i will just book you straight in for a penel interview. Funnily enough when i got to the interview, and was waiting in the lobby, i saw one of my fellow cabin crew waiting, and he had done the group interview as had some other guys there that were with him. So its kinda a bit of luck and maybe self promotion that get you to the panel interview. Not that it makes a lot of difference really, cos i had interview in September & im still waiting. I guess we need to have patience, which we kinda expect from the passengers, but when you want sooo sooo much to work for QF its the waiting game that is the killer.. Fingers crossed its up and running soon & good luck to all