PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air NZ Approach Briefing
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2011, 01:40
Bongo Bus Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Remoak
During this thread you accuse AirNZ and ALPA of not caring about GA. When given examples of how ALPA has tried to assist in this area you mock their efforts. However I note with interest that you have been back in the GA scene now for over a year. A person of your experience, which you have spoken of extensively of in various threads in this forum, you must have an insight on what GA pilots can do to better their working environment without union input?

I would be interested to know what leadership you have shown to those in GA, that you now associate with, to better their terms and conditions? Surely you have interfaced with management on this issue?

Or are you one of these people that just sits back and bags those who at least try to make a difference.

And for the record CTC are based in Hamilton and Canterbury Aviation in Christchurch. So, no you do not need to be in Auckland. I also understand there is work underway on a CEA with Massey Aviation, in Palmerston, but that is just rumour.