PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polish Presidential Flight Crash Thread
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2011, 15:29
SadPole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
look at Report 1.11.5 - there is some explanation about time shift.
I don't think that's relevant. That's about the additional Polish flight recorder stopping the recording 2.5 s earlier than the factory one – due to probably different shock exposure/resistance during the crash.

p.s. Those extra recorders were installed on all Russian jets operated in Poland after the 1987 Il-62 disaster in which the engine shaft separated due to defective bearing and which Russian commission blamed on pilot error. This is one of the reasons many Poles will not believe Russian commissions.

LOT_Polish_Airlines_Flight_5055

do you think that there is some magic countries where everything is strict and without any mess?
Of course not. To use a quote from certain cheesy American movie: "I studied western hypocrisy" all around the world. But, I also know that average westerner does not experience anything like that directly because they had established elites for centuries and therefore do not know how it is like to live under always changing chain of "heroes" "saving them" from the previous heroes like we do. They are being screwed same as we are, they just won't know it as long as their governments can borrow money to finance their nonsense.

What I was trying to say is that I would not want to wear out our welcome here. If someone (owners of this website most of all and old timers) think we should stop dragging this thing on, we must stop it.