PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2011, 07:33
xxfl350xx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
?

FYI the same ones that are managing CA now are the same ones from back in the early day's. Im sure your source in CA can elaborate and confirm.....
But I can understand Travellers posts pretty well, and I do simpathise with what Traveller is saying.

Unfortunately one must remember that the ones that are working, are actually the ones who were 100% or 50% sponsored, either by Cebu Pac or CA themselves. They will never do any kind of law suite cause they know that getting an airline job with that kind of deal is a dream come true, Bagoongathipon im sure you know how lucky you and your class mates are right. (in that aspect I do wish you all the best ).

But what about the ones that are self sponsored, most of them are still waiting, the ones that paid.... they deserve the same opportunity right... Its Clark's lack of initiative and complacency that is delaying those students...

All in all the MPL training that was done at CA is above standard, and there are some very qualified pilots that have proven already that the program and training works. (working so well it seems to be intimidating some of the pilots still flying the turbo props).