PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Piper to abandon the Piper Sport
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2011, 19:48
Bler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel PiperSport

Hi all,

it is very interesting to read all about PiperSport here :o)

I am the owner of a PiperSport and of course surpriced by all that sort of true or false informations...who realy knows...owners, competitors, people
which has never flown this airplane or those which know him so well that this could be a chance to try to cach it cheaply...who really knows ?

Well, whatever is politic or economic reason, the company CSA in Kunovice produce very nice, comfortable, very well equipped airplane and after one year beeing a satisfied owner, I have to say, impressed by his characteristics.It is very forgiving airplane and easy to fly and play with.

The answer to Genghis the Engineer for take-off distance quoted in CSA's manual ....

I have landed on 100m airplane modeler grass strip with full flaps on 50knots smooth landing approach and stopped on 80 metres without butterflies in my stomach. Tall story ? No, single, with 60 litres of gas and a good concentration on it. Take-off less than those 100 metres.
I have got two bladed constant speed 100hp Rotax.
All pilots can make mistakes depended on many factors. Everybody can try it, judging is so easy...

Important for me was one year service experience. Whatever phone call or my service request, CSA solved all quickly directly in Kunovice airport with no excuses.

I had got broken fuel float. After I came, six people took care of the airframe control, cabin control, undercarriage, engine...I just got the coffee and looked at this Formule1 team in box. Believe me, with the satisfaction, that I did well to buy it.

Whoever is the owner - Slavia Capital or Piper - I trust CSA company as
proffesional airplane company. They simply make great work. They know
to built the airplanes for many years and doesnīt mattter if the name is SportCruiser or PiperSport. Both of them are very good airplanes. It is my personal experience.

It is worth of a worldwide distribution. Well, pilots, letīs fly better and donīt beat the air :o)

P.