PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Can someone explain why the MRA4 has been cancelled before we screw up big time.
Old 22nd Jan 2011, 12:58
barnstormer1968

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Totally off thread, but something has just become a bit obvious to me.

This comment:
If you're alluding to what most of our 40+ year-old overweight and balding male visitors from the US and UK are trying to 'get' in Ha Noi, you'll find yourself a few hundred $'s short. Times have changed, my friend.

So, if many tourists come to the UK to see royalty, or stately houses, I guess they see this as being what our country has to offer, and in return we strive to provide it, as heritage and monarchy reflect a lot of what Britain is about. What does the above comment referring to the sex trade say about the country that supports. runs and offers it?

I suppose its horses for courses. Whatever is offered to tourists, then I guess that will be reflected in the tourism of that area. Luckily I have no interest in the sex trade (and especially in a country where underage girls are offered) or visiting palaces, which is why when I am backpacking (my interest), I tend to run into fit and healthy folks (of all ages). Oh, as for the price of someone 'getting' something, I wouldn't have a clue, as I have nothing to do with anything like that!

Back to the Nimrod. Many folks have 20/20 hindsight vision, which is fine by me....It's just so much better if the person had stated their knowledge in advance, and with good reasons.

Just a few thoughts