PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Can someone explain why the MRA4 has been cancelled before we screw up big time.
Old 22nd Jan 2011, 11:38
hanoijane

Totally off-topic, but for the sake of ****s, giggles and East-West harmony, I'll answer you.

Please enlighten us as to how your nation is managing the 10s of thousands of immigrants who arrive on your doorstep.. etc....etc....

Ah, you're unhappy being born on the downwards slope of an ex-colonial power which has shown a marked tendency over the past 20 years to make unfortunate economic and political alignments (can you say EU?)? I can see why that would hurt.

Reacting to individual comments and classing them as a 'national characteristic' is nothing but petty and immature

But pretty accurate nevertheless. I'm just back from a month in your fine land. Not very comforting.

What does $10 get me these days in Hanoi ?

If you're alluding to what most of our 40+ year-old overweight and balding male visitors from the US and UK are trying to 'get' in Ha Noi, you'll find yourself a few hundred $'s short. Times have changed, my friend.

The ultimate fate of the 'mighty rod' to those of us in any way linked with aviation was never in doubt. I think we're simply surprised it took you so long to get there.