PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa and Emirates ......
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2011, 10:02
Schibulsky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looks like for some guys, not agreeing with you is "winding you up"! A Sophomoric attitude could be one reson.
I leave it to the moderators to decide who started to insult me, my lifestyle, my profession and my nationality...and even continued after I tried to get the discussion back to the original LH/EK issue.
Oblaaspoep probably also likes to close all non-pilot forums like "Ground and Other Ops Forum" (where no ATCO or dispatcher ever tells pilots to F off!) because this is a PILOT site...
I carry the FACT that AAR screamed at my VP to fire me, as a badge of honor...I left because I got enough of that clown show and not out of fear of being fired (anyway, to my knowledge they never managed to fire any ground staff below VP, that happened only to PILOTS).
Who of you chicken hawks ever had the balls to really take on the management??
Who of you heros with the big balls ever reported sick several time for the same flight, like I did for every single early shift of a month, just to show them that fatigue is an issue?!?!
It's probably much easier to pretend everything is fine or kick the own dog instead...
I don't hold a grudge against EK, I just feel sorry for that outfit that could be a good company and a lot more sorry for the delusional opportunists who like to sell it as the pinnacle of aviation!!

Rant over...off to the beach club