PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Italia recruitment
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2011, 08:07
mrbarvid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First day experiances

Hey to all!

Since everyone has been so great in posting their experiences on day 1 I thought I would do the same for the sake of the people still going for Day-1!

First of all, I do not know if I have passed or failed yet and my post is entirely my opinion and thoughts!! :-) As usual I might have but might have not.. so.. weŽll see.

KRN - shorter time but easier questions. But if you do a mental slip... timeŽs up!

OWT - a bit slower than LVL 3 on the CBT, a difference is that the same number might appear on several instruments.

SKT - like the CBT.. the difference is that there is not a specific amount of runs. Instead there is a time limit (that you do not know how long it is), so do it as quick as you can!

VLR - The little "worm" turns in a blue squared box.. slower than LVL 3 CBT

VMC - well, different figures, my opinion is that it was more difficult than CBT.

ENS - depends on your english knowledge of course. I donŽt think I had any problems with it!

RMS - Pretty much like the CBT, I had a small issue of volume in my headphones, which resulted in that I could be disturbed by someone who made a noice. (more on headphones later..)

ROT - Way slower than LVL3 CBT (remember, my opinion). gradually increasing though. At the slowest speed I almost forgot about the X and started thinking about food and other stuff.. .. haha ..

MIC - Its not like an ordinary flightsim thing. Inputs are slower and not as direct. You get a few practice runs..

As for the headphones the volume could differ from task to task.. On the RMS I could acctually hear my neighbors number being called.. haha.. So if you really annoyed by it make sure you change to another test station!!

ATPL Qs - Same as on this forum! But the Q on focal length for an eye in rest should say focal POINT and not length!

And then there is a CRM, personality questionnaire.. just be honest and truthful!

Must say that I talked to a lot of nice people during the assessment day in Hamburg. Good luck to you all!

And to all with D-day comng, I do wish all of you good luck!