PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any recruitment likely at Easy?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2011, 00:06
Craggenmore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NSF,

EZY are in a good position as you say. But just look between the lines. None of this is complex. If you were management, you'd be doing the same.

They are the cooks and we, the ingredients. You get out what you put in?

Stelios is right to challenge the new bosses. He's a shareholder as are we (SAYE/BOGOF.) My 2007 scheme, in which I saved £7,200, realised me a £300 gain in 3 years. That is a truly dire performance and any fund manager would be out the door for such woeful ineptitude. In pilot speak, they flew you into a mountain.

They have been in the job for over six months now and I've seen nothing tangible except a new format for PMail. What have you seen change?

It's the same old stalling of pay deals, mix-up of contracts and daily boardroom talk of "er,......what the hell have we gotten ourselves into....!"

Not surprisingly, many people are listing easyJet shares as a 'buy' right now, and if I had some serious money I would be going for it in a big way.
Wrong. Rule number #1 re: investing in your own company as an indian and not a chief: Never go in big. If your medical fails, you lose your job or the company suffers, you are over-exposed and will lose much. As any respectable stock-broker will tell you, "it's important to separate ones savings from ones livelihood."

I know Hugo Scott-G from another life (he is the Goldman-Sachs analyst for all things easyJet and is the one advising you to 'buy'.) He is advising you to buy as he is paid by GS to advise something.

Last edited by Craggenmore; 22nd Jan 2011 at 01:46.