PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oxford Advice Please!
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2011, 19:02
OutsideCAS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Too many people on this forum have a huge "integrated schools are con-shops" chip on their shoulder
Well, that might be because at this given moment in time, whilst not con-shops, they certainly give a hugely biased opinion on what they can and cannot do regarding employment - and with regard to the Oxford one, if you really think that being integrated helps you get into Ryanair, well think on my friends, it can all be done by saving those hard-earned pennies and pounds and going modular at some place like Stapleford (very good) and using the saving to fund that Ryanair Type Rating .

And before anyone asks, not condoning the Ryanair situation - in fact, quite the opposite - wouldn't of wasted my own money on them myself given the choice, especially now they are dying a death on the recruitment front (crap offerings) and seeing the increasing rate of attrition of senior captains to better airlines - no future there guys, leave the irish carrier to slowly fail because of its relatively short-sighted treatment of people.