PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Italia recruitment
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2011, 18:08
Parreira82

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is anybody going for the last stage of the recruitment process in the 10 and 11 February?

Concerning some posts I have read...I think that having 200 or 2000 hours of flying for them is pretty much the same...maybe it's even worst if you are an experienced pilot, because perhaps the standards are a litle bit higher...for me I have almost 500 hours, which i think it's not that much and have passed the sim assessment. Why and how???? I have no idea...The girl who went with me had more or less the same experience as me, and failed!!! I didn't have the opportunity to understand why because she left!

For the sim, my advice ( I will not explain how the process works because dirk and other guys already told it) is to be rigorous! try to do it by the book and in the most perfect way you can!! If possible try to do a 737 sim before you go there. The options are Lufthansa itself and RWL in monchengladback. It's a bit expensive...but it worked for me!!!

I wish all the luck for your guys, and if you have any doubt please be my guest!!