PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Enough With The Scab Rehetoric!!
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2002, 13:22
shortly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good one Solo, usual - someone else will do it for us propaganda. I am interested in your thoughts that SCMP is anti-CX, since the departure of Charlotte, who definitely was, I cannot say my readings concur with your theory. I sleep very well, ty for your concern and am waiting with bated breath for the outcomes of the overseas court cases. I feel certain that Swire will buckle straight under, if they lose, whether they have to or not lol. Further, you don't really think that any amount of spin by the AOA is going to engender public or corporate support for it in Hong Kong? Are there any reasonable readers out there who can answer this question? Doesn't the firm you work for and you have a contract closure clause, usually 3 months notice by either party or payment by either in lieu of notice? Every other company I have worked for had so I feel no particular worry about the one here. The fact that the company used this tool to poor effect on 49 pilots is of course regrettable, and was a dreadful thing. Solo, do you think the current course of action by the AOA will get them their jobs back as promised by ND? I don't and believe the only hope for them to return would require a sea change by the AOA.