PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Command or go for a play around the world as an F/O?
Old 21st Jan 2011, 10:50
HighLow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jockey,
with respect, you sound like a new upgrade who actually had little or no choice been sent where u were sent...and at the same time you are trying to make the best of a bad situation.... not a bad attitude at all, but without knowing your personal situation, doesnt sound like you have major committments back home, family kids schooling etc.

Try having a home somewhere, and without any concern for your welfare, once you pass the command course, PB and DR give you a list of three bases (if you are lucky), and you shipped off, Personally, i don't know why they bother asking where one would like to be based....its a scam

Yup, everyone free to their opinion, but command in this company aint all its cracked up to be, jumping ship could equally be a more sensible move, if anything you will gain more control.... the RYR roster WILL change to 5 / 3 and if it takes you 3 flights to get back home to see family, well whats the point ???? Also , assuming as Captain you will be expected to sign up to this 3 man company scam, jumping ship at least you know you are not involved in tax evasion...

HighLow

Many people dont realise the **** deal the BRK contract really is,
they want to earn a bit of cash fast..
so when u retire what happens???? believe me, better opportunities out there and if my circumstance was different, I'd had jumped ship along time ago. New Upgrades are selling themselves short with these muppets!!