PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Debate Between Flying Schools IGRUA/NFTI and those in U.S/Canada/Australia etc
Old 21st Jan 2011, 05:18
planeboy_777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think Cyril training has been done in the world busiest general aviation airspace.
General Aviation is more prone to accidents compared to jets
then why dont you go and work over there.......India doesn't have class A and B.....there is noo need for you to fly in india then......

Send all the cadets of IGRUA and NFTI vs ERAU, Flight Safety, Sabeena Academy, and UND and I guarantee you - we will beat them (IGRUA and NFTI) in all aspects - Knowledge and Flying.
we dont want to compete with anyother cheap institute because we know we are the best ,and one more thing keep Sabena aside because it belongs to CAE Global Academy...."WE ARE IN SAFE HANDS''

@ tarmac

I have seen idiots in states,ME, India ,including nfti.
if we are idiots then why do the airlines come here for their pilot induction........like IGRUA..
lolz you dont even know whats goin on at your back...you guys just sit home thinking there is noo joob

If you really think you are that smart then why dont you convert your FAA licence to JAA or EASA.....it will give you much preference....i am not doing the same because i know where i'll be standing withing next few months.