PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air NZ Approach Briefing
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2011, 04:21
Bongo Bus Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh Remoak you really do hate ANZ don't you?

Currently NZALPA has a GA co-ordinator appointed specifically to support GA,
The CFT ( Contingency Fund Trust) offers sponsorships to B Cats in GA to get their A Cat instructors ratings and both CTC and Canterbury Aviation College have ALPA negotiated employment agreements.

The fees gathered by GA members hardly cover the costs of all this but the membership, including those at Air NZ, are happy to offer mutual support to their GA compardres.

Unfortunately you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink. In order for GA pilots to get help they must join up, band together and ask questions in order to get answers.

Interesting you discribe ALPA as toothless. Here we have a member trying to show some teeth and you slag him off?

Why do you think the airlines you have worked for have paid for you to study at home? Could it be the someone like Alpapilot stood up and said "Hey we should be paid to study home shouldn't we?"

Speaking of Alpapilot ( and getting back on topic). Have you found it difficult to talk to your council about this matter? I find with my council that emails are not returned and when I speak directly to some of them they are very vague. What has your experience been?