PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Questions to the unemployed pilots in India
Old 20th Jan 2011, 18:08
Sp224

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ estranged soul

You're a disgrace to Aviation. I'm sorry I have to reply in a rather rude way here. But I'm fed up of guys like you who are already working in an airline and somehow think that you guys are top notch pilots and pour attitude here calling the guys who are unemployed as kids. No we are not Kids. Just because you happen to be working in an airline and got in before us does not make you a 'Maverick'

Yes I am unemployed. I have spent more than 50000$ for my training. I always wanted to become a Pilot and I din't get into aviation thinking of the money or the life style it provided but I joined because I simply love this industry. I din't think of doing any other degree, because I simply cannot see myself doing anything else in life than flying. Its just so much in me and I'm pretty sure 70% of the guys here who are unemployed, they got in this industry because of passion and not money.

I suggest, if you don't have anything good to say, keep the advice to yourself and don't say such things. Life does move on. When someone dies in your family, Life will move on, when you get HIV/AIDS, life will move on. When you meet with an accident and are paralyzed, life moves on! When such things happen to you, just write here.. and we unemployed guys will be your agony aunts and you can expect quite a lot of replies.

Take care and try to be a better person before becoming a better pilot.