PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Questions to the unemployed pilots in India
Old 20th Jan 2011, 16:27
A380 Jockey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Did someone twist your arm, or hold a gun barrel to your forehead and ask you to go get yourself a pilot certificate ?"
@ estranged soul...guess who's the troll here?(its a licence not a certificate)!
vdaff...ok. You are one amongst the few thousand pilots presently licenced,current and unemployed in india and around the world. Where's the emergency mate? In your rare case it seems that its just you bubba. Your folks seem more supportive than your lil head there innit...
A bachelor's degree is always a bonus. But I assume that at some point in life you traded that for your Cpl and therefore are probably pretty young right now. In your mid 20's prolly. So why don't you convert that spare time and do a correspondence course or better still do the complete bachelors. But if you honestly ask me...if you have to be told to do your degree then you probably don't need it anyways! That's my philly....
Now,what's happening in the aviation circuit in india and around the world. Take it from me,(and i'm as good as it gets....),you'll prolly have a job and be in the midst of your S/O training before this year is out,with one of the Lcc's or majors in india. So regret not and never get discouraged. Cause remember....John Walker would NEVER have become the brand that he is today,if he just stopped walking.......Johnnie Walker!
Indigo's ordered 150 machines and will be hiring in about 2 weeks. Jet's considering more T7's and Bus quads. AI's being bailed out by the GOI with the new CAM.
And this is all just the first inch of rain stupid...
So,fret not. Sit tight and hibernate. And rather than be a burden on your lovely parents, provide them with the support that they are looking for from you. By being optimistic and doggone serious about your flying career and giving THEM the words of support that they presently are offering you. Remember,deep down beneath their tough exteriors,even they have the nagging fear that you might someday just become another statistic in the lost art of professional flying. But they don't show it do they...???!!
They provide you with evergreen and eversweet words of support don't they..??!!
That's YOUR job bubba...
Do it!