PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polish Presidential Flight Crash Thread
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2011, 14:42
Alice025

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you, Kulverstukas, I read the content of the newly apeared phrases before I posted ;o).
What I wonder about is not their content but the very fact of their appearance. If these sentences were deciphered before, by the same Polish experts who worked in MAK - MAK knew of it but included them into its final report as unrecognisables. This casts a shade on the MAK's objectivity, imagine marking recognisables as unrecognisables to make whatever of the two sides in Poland to be happier. For the sake of the "relations".
If the sentences are discovered by another Polish team, suppose they used some clever equipment to clear the back noise - why MAK doesn't have that equipment? Does it really not?
For some of these new discoveries are pretty long statements, not a short curt one word something, that the technical commission would stay in 2 (3-4-5) minds about and mark it , basically, "we didn't agree between themselves on what it can be, some hear it as this, some as that."

It is useless IMO to try to hurry up in technical things to reach good Polish-Russian relations. One side is a mystery wrapped into enigma by definition :o), the other has two - both very passionate sides. Of which one will be happy with no less than "Putin, by his own hand, ...' :o), while the other is presented by SadPole peppering his head with ashes :o)

Then comes simply extraordinary bad luck, as one can't call this 200 metres visibility fog sharply fallen down as any thing else - and all the intricacies and planning of the good countries' relations go to hell anyway, whatever anyone does! Conclusion one should simply relax about those "relations", forget it, "a man is supposing but God is disposing". And keep technical side clean of any deviations to the sides. For the sake of the future. That's the best course of action given our unpredictable future. And the proverbial "unpredictable past" o)