PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Debate Between Flying Schools IGRUA/NFTI and those in U.S/Canada/Australia etc
Old 20th Jan 2011, 09:25
koolchaos3188

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@planeboy - i can understand that ground part is tough in India but the flight part is really crappy man. have you even seen guys flying in this country while they are under training. sometimes they don't even take off, just start the engine at the bay and log the time
I once flew here to get my single IR current, he didn't even let me do the pre-flight check that sick instructor.

About the employment.
dude if we were a citizen of their country we would have been already hired by them as instructors or got employed as banner towing pilots or crop dusting or even fire fighting.
and after building number of hours hired by a regional airline and after like 4000-5000 hours, you get a job in airline as FO's.
Only our nation employs 250 hours CPL holder as airline FO,and hand over them big shiny jets. Air India hand over those guys Boeing 777, which is totally sick.
Do you really have an idea what kind of airspace you get in USA. There is no class B or class C airspace in India LMAO.
You really think we can match upto them, it would take us more than 100 years to even come closer to what they are right now...