PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Debate Between Flying Schools IGRUA/NFTI and those in U.S/Canada/Australia etc
Old 20th Jan 2011, 09:05
sudeep6258

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@planeboy

Dude firstly.. What's your ref. on all airlines recruiting from IGRUA and NFTI?.. Secondly.. what in this world is a CHEAP flying school?? Have you ever been to florida.. I guess not. Truthfully, I god dam cleared my nav comp exam first attempt by seriously studying for a month or so. Dude.. it's not rocket science and I did my training in approx 9 months in Tennessee.. It's not 1-2-3.. And you comparing a FAA CPL holder to an auto-rickshaw driver is ignorant. And I am in no sense saying that people who flew in India are not good pilots or whatever.. But I am just saying dude you ain't no hotshot that you flew in India.. You flew the same freaking Cessna's, Pipers, etc.. And we have the same knowledge as you guys..
On a side note.. If you really think the people from US have no clue why the hell are most of your commanders expats.. See there is no real big co-relation but you saying auto-rickshaw and stuff was the same crap.

@cyril roy..
Kindly fix this line
If you can pass the oral exam you wont be allowed to proceed to the flying part