PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa and Emirates ......
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2011, 02:58
Schibulsky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apology

Dear WK, Wiz and all others helping me see the light,

I see my shortcomings now as a hypocrite, an exploiter and a general low life.
Thank you for sharing your wisdom and exposing my utter ignorance.
I humbly admit that it was pure envy that made me question your superiority, now I also know why it was GW Bush, a pilot, who made
this world a better place...thank you!
You soar through the blue yonder like a free bird untouched by the lowly existence on the ground. I am just a slave of my
co-directors and I will never achieve your divine status. I beg your forgiveness mighty Knight, and ask permission to take you off my ignore list.
It was foolish and will prevent me from receiving your priceless advise...may be after I exploit the poor workers in Bali, Malaysia, South Africa and
Mozambique to reap in some undeserved high profits, you the guiding light of intelligence could tell me how much profit share my worthless existence should receive.
I was also an ungrateful dispatcher (please excuse speaking of this useless profession in this exclusive circle) to reject the blessings of
the free society of Dubai and the motherly care of Emirates...I sincerely apologize for my shameful behavior.
I also thank you for showing me how to sophisticatedly conduct a discussion, with that unlimited background information you achieved as godlike masters of the airways, you simply destroyed my pathetic attempt of reasoning. I also learned a lot of new fascinating words that I can use to take on the enemies
of free trade and globalization....thank you...thank you...thank you!!!

So I rest my case and hang my head in shame...