PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair-Questions, comments, bouquets & brickbats (Merged) II
Old 19th Jan 2011, 15:54
soullimbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well it always amazes me why there are so many idiots that apparently can book online but when it comes down to the actual 'getting on board' proces cause so much havok. However, no matter how stupid people are, they always manage to pay online for their ticket using their beloved credit card. Bravo Visa, Mastercard and IT folks at FR. Your systems are really monkeyproof.

"Forgot my passport, where did it say I had to print it out, my printer wasn't working very well, I was finishing my beer in the bar watching football so excuse me for being late etc". I heard it all. Yes it's a lot of pesetas, but if that lawyer doesn't like it, (s)he has had the opportunity to book a flight with Iberia. Typical LCC bashing. I fully back FR on these measures. It's delivering safe transportation to the masses by streamlining the process. The majority of people are able to cope with that. There's always the 10% with brains but too lazy and too arrogant to make a fuzz over nothing and the 10% with single digit IQ that's indeed to stupid to comply. You bash that out of them by hitting them where it hurts, their wallet.

Who does this spanish judge thinks she is? It's a contract. That guy ticked the box. Yo no lo entiendo.

Last edited by soullimbo; 19th Jan 2011 at 16:06.