PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa and Emirates ......
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2011, 12:26
Schibulsky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Of course I don't pay her german wages...what's the point? A doctor in Indonesia earns far less than a german maid!! Does local cost of living tell you something? Btw if you calculate the salary I pay her for the 12 hours a week up to a full time job, it's 70% of a doctor's
And you might not believe it, but I rent out my local real estate also NOT for german rates.
I don't exploit, I don't abuse and I pay all my staff very good, just because that's how I was raised...compare that to the treatment/payment the Indonesian maids get in the Middle East, especially in Saudi!
And my "unionized" golf club in Germany cost less than what I pay here. Ask your green keeper, with the modern machinery the amount of workers to operate the mowers etc. are almost the same everywhere.

I didn't come here just for a cheap life...NO, it's exactly the same reason I left that sandy sh!thole...QUALITY OF LIFE, plus a great climate, nice and friendly people and a sunny green island with some beautiful nature as a topping!

...do I hear some "white noise" in the background?