PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair exodus, what is the plan?
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2011, 11:26
McBruce

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was called to work a day off and said no, for my trouble I got 5 standby days on my next duty week.... either way as beer said, the hours even out so if I loose 20 hours this week, I gain it on another but it doesn't make it ok for crewcontrol to screw you and because of this, I will say no again as I will not help the people out who screwed me.

In terms of the roster, well RYR clearly want the 5/3 for the summer, otherwise they wouldn't continue to offer this on new bases. If you look at the new FTL proposals which BALPA are fighting then airlines can utilise they're crew more in busy months, which means more rostered days required, which could mean a nail in the coffin to the 5/4, so don't brush this one under the carpet!

See yous guys at the EK road show! for me, I'm actively looking elsewhere, the CU is on the horizon and I'm not too interested in being bonded, being sent to some **** hole on a 5/3 where I can't commute home and we all know what its like to try and get to a base you want to be... atleast Denise is gone, but no doubt shes been replaced by some one of similar personality, although I do hope not and an improvement is made in this area.

If they had a list and people got where they wanted to go eventually then this would make a lot of people happier, just now, theres too much uncertainty.