PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Williamtown Procedures
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2011, 11:05
C-change

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dick,

I give up. Trying to debate anything with you is a waste of time. It is you that has the closed mind, you are unwilling to listen to anyone who has a different opinon to yourself, regardless of their occupation or experience. If someone doesn't agree with you, you get on here and respond with the "closed mind" line and run several issues into one to deflect their arguement. You demand people answer your questions but you ignore others. I asked you and so did others, why didn't you ask for climb, direct tracking. Why didn't you call Willy ATC once you landed? There might have been a reason why you were held that wasn't apparent to you at the time.

When I asked you to explain what you mean't by "Target Resolution Procedures" you said'
Basically, when aircraft are in VMC in Class C airspace the radar “blips” must not meet.
Not one pilot has come on here and supported your idea of space between radar returns in Class C, instead of the internationally excepted 3Nm separation standard. Every pilot I spoke to at work in the last 24hrs laughed at your suggestion.

It is clear that you are against everything the ADF does, you complain about airspace, procedures, being held twice in one year, you even said that ADF personnel deserve low morale and their leadership is crap. You also now claim to know why ATC recruiting is low and tried to link the Seasprite mess to ATC.

I'm now going to a fishing website where peoples opinons are are shared and apprecited. Enjoy those rate one turns.