PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair exodus, what is the plan?
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2011, 10:34
maverick777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
beernice
About 70-80 confirmed resignations in the last 6 months. Or about 3%, the expected attrition rate. I don't think too much sleep is being lost.
The ryanair.com website has been updated in the last few days saying that DEC's are now considered.....A sign of the lies.... of bellew and obrien.... a sign that sleep IS being lost!????

I agree with you that not too much sleep is being lost by hole David OBrien and P Bellew but for certain, they are NOT sleeping comfortably!!!!!

70-80 confirmed means for definite few hundred, if not a heck of a lot more, seriously considering their options!

Furthermore on a postiive note, after the extremity of the SHAFTING that FR pilots have gotten especially the Permanent Ryanair pilots, one thing is becoming more clear month-by-month i.e. pilot loyalty and adherence, and conformity and acceptance of suppression is running EXTREMELY THIN!!
And as WIDERED stated
keep us subdued like mushrooms keep us in the dark and feed us ****
ETC ETC ETC. This is becoming a strong thread in the toughts and minds of the pilot workforce who has been in FR long enuf to feel the hot poker in the which ryanair has dished out!