PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair exodus, what is the plan?
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2011, 09:36
Unregistered737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
widered,

i love you enthusiasm i really do but a union in ryanair....not going to happen with this management.

the only thing that we can do is ask the FO's to turn down the command and put up with their idle threats. they are going to come massively unstuck if they can't get the command upgrades required to fill these S**T hole bases. Unfortunately there are FO's out there who's sole target is to be a captain within 3/4 years fair enough if your 35+ but these guys who are 25ish for gods sake you are going to be flying a plane for the next 30 years of your life relax and enjoy the fact the captain takes all the responsibility. all the FO needs to do is turn up on time, fill in all the paperwork, maybe bring a paper (there are free ones outside the crew room!) and a coffee for the captain and enjoy the view.....simples!

As for the 5/3 i don't believe it....they went that way a few years back and it doesn't work they end up having to work the captains to the limit of their 100 hours and come the new year they don't have any hours remaining. Oh and to help put a spanner in the works stop taking the extra cash when they offer you a flight so that some guy on his working week gets a bloody stby! you all moan about being put on stby but you are all happy to take the money of someone else....hmmm

I would love things to change but there are so many selfish people out there who can't see the wood from the trees. think its time we all started looking after each other.....i hate to quote David Cameron but i think this is one thing he has got right

"You can call it liberalism. You can call it empowerment. You can call it freedom. You can call it responsibility. I call it the Big Society"

here endeth the lesson

U737