PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways Trainee First Officer
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2011, 08:34
koolchaos3188

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@flybywire - dude let's not fight about who is better and who is not. I didn't say IGRUA has poor standards, I just mentioned its wrong to think only IGRUA has good standards and USA doesn't. And I never flew in florida, and behaved professionally during flight and ground sessions. And FYI I cleared all three papers in single attempt. and anyways your attitude shows your so naive to think USA doesn't have any standards...
If you think this country has such great standards why haven't we perfected a bloody ENGINE...
A company like Indian Oil(Ranks 125 in Fortune 500) has to get all its Engine's from rolls royce and GE, if we have such great standards why don't we build here and buy those and save on our forex.
Our country is still considered a third world nation. So there is a long way to go to match upto the standards of USA, Canada, UK, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Israel, Australia.
So instead of telling my that USA or any other country doesn't have any standards, we should be concerned on how to improve our nation.
We should be bothered for this nation and not condemn others.