PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air NZ Approach Briefing
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2011, 19:55
alpapilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the supportive comments from Bongo and Red, even if the latter's were a little robust.

Why non-Air NZ pilots would want to contribute to this thread I have no idea. If we had a private thread it would be there.

Down here in Kiwi-Land we like to spend our days off with our wives & kids & friends - not drinking beer or coffee staring at a computer screen for hours on end. As for the flyers with 'The Big Boys" (OooohhhhHHH), the Kiwis you fly with either couldn't get a job with Air NZ or left for greener pastures when they realised how slow promotion is, wages low and management trying it on. No different from Fragrant Harbour or the sand-pit except they are better paid.

My agenda? Get some discussion going. Here in Northern Branch we've had one meeting called in I don't know how many years to discuss matters like this. There's a lot of talk on the line, even the ANZPS pilots are p--d off. I'm also trying to get ALPA to do something before it's too late. This is an assault on our conditions and unless we nip this in the bud there's more to come. ALPA doesn't seem to appreciate that. Air NZ pilots be warned!

For the record, I am not a member of the Air NZ Council.