PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polish Presidential Flight Crash Thread
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2011, 19:50
B767PL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ptkay

Where do you have this information? Was it published somewhere? I want to know. I have not seen this anywhere yet. And I am being very serious. With all the garbage surrounding this crash, I have not paid the attention to it I normally would. Please post link with factual quotes, recordings, or anything that proves this true.

Silence on flight deck after go around call? I can't tell you that, and you can't tell me that. Yesterday Klich mentioned that it may have something to do with the TOGA button on the 154, as well as that it uses the ILS as an aid, and since that was not present, it may not have functioned the way it should have. How, I don't know, just a quote from him yesterday in an interview.

Bottom line, they are still running tests, on various theories and trying to get down to the very last detail as to the what , where, and most importantly the why. And I hope they get down to the very bottom truth, whatever it may be. All I am saying is it is too early, there are still too many unanswered questions, to go ahead and say "case closed".