PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair exodus, what is the plan?
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2011, 15:17
Unregistered737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
beernice - thank you for someone being sensible!

I have no idea why anyone does them any favours. Its not like you get anything in return. I know guys who have been there over a decade and they still have to fight to get the annual leave they want. And then a few weeks before hand being told nope sorry REQUEST DENIED. Thats unless you have a 'management role' which entitles you to a fat bonus if WE save fuel (im not even going to go there with that joke!) and a very part time working schedule.

the times today ran an article about how many aircraft orders had been taken this year. fingers crossed that they are right and we are looking at growth in this industry then some of the pilots from bust airlines will stop feeding the abomination that is ryanair, all it is doing is creating this self perpetuating cycle of lower tnc's

(no offence to the guys who have come to FR from some of these airlines - i am well aware of how tough things can be when you get made redundant)

anyway in the words of PB 'if you don't like it OFF' so thats what i am planning on doing and I hope some of you other guys and gals will do the same and above all else stop helping them out!