PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Wings ATP Scheme (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2011, 11:56
PJATE1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm not sure about the exact numbers game. The following seems to be information that, if not validated by CTC themselves, seems to be ballpark figures:

- CTC placed just below 200 pilots in the crisis-year of 2010.
- Around 40 pilots are in the ATP holdpool, I can't find any info on the Cadets.
- EasyJet estimates a demand of 200-300 pilots this spring, and the general trends is for experienced Airbus-people go to some nice Middle-Eastern contracts at the moment. I don't know how many of the 200-300 pilots will be CTC's, but it's not very few I could imagine.
- CTC have got new requests because of the bettering in the economy. A friend of mine told me two or three pilots has just been taken for a Hawker TR for a company I didn't know was one of CTC's clients.

These numbers are, as I said, not official. But the general trend in the economy suggests an increasing demand (look for example on available positions on eg. latespilotsjobs.com). I think this demand will benefit holdpooler's and we will see some good figures in 2011.

I have not got at date for the AQC, yet I went to the assessment just last week. My guess would be it's not going to be that long (1-2 months would be my guess).