PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet - 4
Thread: EasyJet - 4
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2011, 09:07
Wozik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, the link I attached just says that EZY returned the cybersquatted domain.

And I have a new link today, where the head of VNO boasts about at least one new LCC in VNO "soon" and that they're talking to 10 another airlines.

That's the Baltic News Service article, and they speculate that the talk is most probably about Ryanair or EasyJet.

So I fully agree with your elaborations, jpthomas72, but there's not so much LCC's in Europe to attract to VNO that Tomas Vaisvila could be speculating about.

Let me cite him:

“Esame pasilikę uždavinį šiais metais pritraukti dar vieną didelę pigių skrydžių bendrovę, kas mūsų keleivių kitimo dinamikai duos dar didesnį pagreitį, nes kompanijos “Wizz Air” atėjimas nuo balandžio mėnesio yra gana rimtas rinkos stimuliatorius. Mes manome, kad šioje vietoje reikia nesustoti ir dar paspausti, kad galėtume atsistoti į neblogą augimo dinamiką”, – teigė T.Vaišvila.
"We have secured a task to attract one more bigger low cost airline this year. This should increase the dynamics of passenger growth, that will be stimulated by Wizz Air starting in April. I think we should not stop at this place and push it forward to archive a good growth dynamics", - sayd T.Vaisvila